miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

MY HALLOWEEN



Every year me and my family celebrate Halloween. Between the 20th of October and the 31st of October we shop around for Halloween costumes. We always look great and we are different people every year. This year I was dressed as a very pale woman. I had cuts and scars all over my body and face with black and grey hair with a long white dress. It loooked cool. On Halloween my parents take me and my siblings out trick or treating. We get lots of sweets and money. I think I´m a bit too old for it now, but I love going out with my family. After a little while we go home and finish the decorating. Every Halloween we have a Halloween party. Our house always looks like a haunted mansion. Even the bathroom is decorated. We change the doorbell and whenever it rings it makes everyone jump. It´s always a really fun night.

By Leanne Marie Symons 3º ESO D
Drawing. Leticia Navarro, 1º ESO C

No hay comentarios: